Today I got my new mad magazine in the mail (yes I like mad magazine) and when we went out to do chores I read it most of the way, it was very funny but I finnished it when my sister and my dad were getting groceries. I started to get bored when I noticed in the car beside me there was a kid staring at me. When I looked at him he started to wave, he looked like he was laughing, he kept pointing upwards? Maybe he was trying to prove his car was bigger than mine but finnaly dad and my sister came back to the car and we left that laughing loon behind he seemed to be grinning. It was weird.
That night I saw him on the news he got sent to juvenille for making freinds with random kids then stealing their wallets. Whew I really dodged a bullet there.
And that was my fiction story I made up, well I didn't make up the part about the kid being there but he wasn't a robber he was smiling and waving and stuff but he didn't steal wallets... or did he?
i like your blog because of all the cat bug stuff but you dont need to make things up about me stealing wallets
ReplyDeleteTimmy, it wasn't about you!
DeleteIt wasn't about you
ReplyDelete