Saturday, January 18, 2014

So I am back from camping and it was awesome! This is what happened,
When we got to the small disgusting campsite I complained a lot it was so not a place for kids, so we started to leave and showed up at this awesome big campsite. I rush out to the playground (yep there was a playground) and started playing on the trampoline, it was late morning and i spent the rest of the day playing. On the second day I woke up and went to play outside with my dad and realised that they had set up a badminton net and played badminton with dad till it was time to go to the beach (that was right beside the camp, yay) we walked for ages, until finally we got to the moeraki boulders that are near hampden the little town in NZ. We got back from the beach and played games for the rest of the day. On the final day we played badminton then packed up our stuff  wrote  something on the wall, (which you're allowed to do when you leave) and went to elephant rocks, (they are a bunch of weirdly shaped rocks that took millions of years to form into their shapes)
they are called elephant rocks because one of them is shaped like an elephant head. Finally we arrived home and relaxed for the rest of the day



The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment